воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dahlonega ga cabin




Suicide. What do you think of when you hear that word? I think of deep pain and sorrow surrounded by darkness. I used to think that it was a common thought. That everybody thinks about committing suicide from time to time. I have thought about it several times; attempted it once. Recently, I was talking with one of my classmates during health class. Our teacher was covering the suicide topic. I asked her if she had ever thought about it. Her response shocked me. She told me she had already committed suicide and I was talking to her ghost. Just kidding. But she actually said she had, not once, ever thought about killing herself and that she couldnapos;t understand why anyone would want to end their life. I was nearly speechless. Maybe itapos;s just me, but for someone to be that happy and carefree in this world is just crazy I couldnapos;t think of anything to say so I just shook my head in understanding and turned back to my work. Never thought of suicide.... I really didnapos;t understand.
dahlonega ga cabin, dahlonega ga bed and breakfast, dahlonega ga apartments.



Комментариев нет: