понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

boot jessica made simpson walkin were




Ok so I know itapos;s been a little while since my last update but lets give it a quick shot.�

This past weekend Blake and I ventured up to his momapos;s house and then over to a house that she was renting the renters moved out over $3,000 behind in past due rent, she had told them to get out by Nov 29th so they left about a week early and now sheapos;s left with that mess.� Blake and I had gone up to help repair the place it was beyond what we could accomplish in one day.

Sunday We ran around the ATL doing various tasks.

I logged into school over the weekend but didnapos;t actually do any school work it was nice now Iapos;m having trouble getting back into it, way to many other things issues on my mind.

Today I dragged Blake with me (ok well he drove) and we went to see the surgeon that my primary care doctor referred me to.� He was really cool and easy going.� I felt very comfortable with him he was easy to talk to (and likes Football).� We talked with him for about an hour and a half, honestly I was overloaded with information and not at all sure what really happened today my head is still spinning from it all.� Basically it comes down to if the insurance approves the surgery (to pay for it) then it will happen if they donapos;t it wonapos;t.� What a great country where health decisions are made by the insurance company and not the doctors just makes me feel more confident in my decision on who to vote for next Month to replace the president.

I got my grades in my last two classes last week my IT class I got a 97 good for an A and Math 78 C+.

This time around I have an HR class and another math class (blah).

Oh by the way it feels way to cold for this time of year what happened to over night lows in the 60apos;s and highs in the 70apos;s?
boot jessica made simpson walkin were, boot jessica made simpson walkin, boot jessica made simpson video walking, boot jessica made simpson video walkin, boot jessica made simpson video.



Комментариев нет: