четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

between difference federalists republican




Oh ::yawn:: I just woke up. I think I may go make some coffee and then take a shower. I need to finish my laundry too. I have a midterm at 1 today. I need to go to campus early to go to the bookstore to pick up some things for class.

After my midterm (that I am hoping I ace), Dondon is taking me to lunch at the Macaroni Grille (my favorite) yum. I am going to save up alll day so I thoroughly enjoy this meal. I canapos;t wait. Dondon and I could talk for hours. Seriously. But we never get a chance to just sit and talk. We have been waiting to do this for years. So I am super excited about it. It will be nice. Plus, after Moapos;s and Andreaapos;s paintings are finished, I promised LaDonna one next. This lunch is suppose to give me inspiration on what to paint.

I am really very happy right now. I have been stressed out for awhile now but some struggles have been lifted off of me and I am feeling much better. Thank you Lord

DonDon and I will not be able to talk forever today because my ma, Crystal, Jordan, and me will be leaving the house at 5 p.m. To go see Sweeney Todd at TPAC How fun I am uber excited about it. Itapos;s in the smaller theatre too which means we will be closer to the stage. I am bringing my camera so I will take pictures What a strange group huh? My mom, me, Crystal, and Jordan? It will be fun though.

Okay, I believe it was coffee first...I havenapos;t had coffee in forever, I have been on a tea kick but I need coffee today. Big day :o)
between difference federalists republican, between difference felony misdemeanor, between difference female gender male, between difference female hamster male telling, between difference female humor male.



Комментариев нет: