четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

buenos aires wilton hotel review




Wow... I canapos;t believe he pulled that on me? Itapos;s classified? What the fuck? Donapos;t fucking tell me what you do and shit if you donapos;t want to tell the whole story. Holy shit.... But you know what, itapos;s cool because when I tell him that itapos;s private then he should respect my fucking answer. But wow... But itapos;s cool though. Iapos;m not going to freak out for little things anymore. Iapos;m no longer going to complain about anything and Iapos;ll take the shit he throws at me because he claims to do that for me...supposedly.... So Iapos;ll try it. But I know I canapos;t take a lot of shit before I explode...lol

There are a few things that are on my mind already.. Iapos;ll talk about it another day I guess. Iapos;m watching Smallville LOL Green Arrow is soooo hot Today was alright. Soniaapos;s a bitch though. Oh well, what can I do?

collision damage estimating course, buenos aires wilton hotel review, buenos aires wilton hotel argentina, buenos aires wilton hotel.



Комментариев нет: