суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

aventures du capitaine nicolas bonhomme




Jaye was about to head out of town, to get on a plane and visit a former love interest who had left, though she completely intended on returning unlike so many people who tended to go on trips and never came back, or like those kids who went to boarding school and came back all mature. No, this was just your regular, average, every day trip. In a rickshaw.

Except for the fact that the rickshaw kept driving erratically through the streets until they were somewhere Jaye didnapos;t recognize. "Excuse me," Jaye said, "this isnapos;t where I asked you to go. I needed the airport. I have a plane to catch."

The rickshaw driver hiccupped.

"Oh my god," Jaye realized in horror. "Are you driving drunk?"

At which point the rickshaw plunged off a handy cliff.


[Establishy.]
aventures du capitaine nicolas bonhomme, aventures doctor, aventures de tintin.



Комментариев нет: