воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

am i sign zodiac




Got out of bed early this morning. It was very foggy.Mom and I drove out to the mall where I work to go to the farmerapos;s market. It has been there all summer and this is the second to the last week for it. One of my friends has family that run it so I stopped and talked to them. We bought squash,eggplant,zucchini and green tomatoes. We also got some honey and I bought some organic butter. There was a guy selling fresh green tea from Japan. I wanted to try it because it is all hand picked and hand ground. It is very expensive but I love green tea so I was excited to try it. The guy squirted it in to a small cup and added hot water. I wish I could tell you what it was like. It is this green like algae look and it smells like fresh cut grass. So here was mom and I trying to act like we wanted to drink this green sludge and the smell was rank. Another person came up so we walked away quickly. We both managed to drink it but it is an experience we donapos;t want to repeat soon. I will take my regular green tea any day. It turned out to be a lovely day filled with sunshine and family.

amvets diego san store thrift, am i sign zodiac, am i single still why, am i sleeping with my eyes.



Комментариев нет: